Cloud Hosted PBX Solutions
The Hosted PBX service allows you to have a Virtual IP PBX without the restrictions and expense of a fixed PBX solution. It’s ideal for small businesses that are Home Based, are mobile and need to move about or for businesses that have multiple branch offices.
Essentially a Hosted PBX allows you to connect an IP Phone, ATA (Analogue Telephone Adapter) or softphone directly to the Virtutel Voice Network and for it to be seen as an extension on a Virtual PBX.
The Following Features are supported on the Virtutel Hosted PBX Platform:
- Call Waiting, Transfer and Hold
- Extension Based Dialing
- Call Parking
- Call Pickup
- Custom OnHold Music
- Directory Number & Line Hunting Options
- CLI Display Options
- Busy Line Feature & Presence Support
- Auto Attendants (IVR) and Queues
- Voicemail to email
- Fax to Email/Email to Fax
- Microsoft Teams Integration
- One Touch Integration with many Handset Types including SNOM, Yealink and Cisco
- Full Tenant Portal for Self configuration
- Desktop Softphone App for Windows, Mac OS or Linux
- Mobile Softphone App for Apple iPhone and Android.
You can add additional numbers to the Hosted PBX so you can extend it to branch office locations. Virtutel also offers with this service the ability for assigned Direct Indial Numbers in Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, United Kingdom and many other locations.