Virtutel’s heritage is in providing Wholesale Telecommunications Solutions to Managed Service Providers/System Integrator’s, small to medium service providers and international carriers. We provide a range of Solutions for Wholesale including;
- IP Transit delivered to Data Centres in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore or the United States. We provide flexible configuration options including 95th Percentile Burst and Roaming Ports to all customers.
- Colocation & Telehousing available at all of our sites. We resell Full Rack, Half and Quarter Lockable Racks and work with you for a customised solution.
- Direct Internet Access (DIA) Internet Access Services delivered over ADSL, NBN, UFB (NZ) or Ethernet as Fibre, EoC or Fixed Wireless.
- Metro Ethernet/Dark Fibre Services Layer 2 Metro Ethernet/E-Line Services and Dark Fibre (where available)
- Private Networks utilising the National and International Virtutel MPLS Network.
- SIP Trunking – Offer your customers full national coverage and porting of existing PSTN services to SIP for connection to PBX’s and Gateways. Services include access to the Virtutel Billing & Rating Engine.
- Hosted PBX providing a Full Cloud PBX Alternative for small business, multi-office businesses and business with roaming staff.
- Call Termination & Origination Services available to Wholesale Customers who have their own proxy/voice network and billing arrangements. Full National Coverage for Geographic Numbers and Call Termination to Local, National, Mobile and International destinations.
- Inbound 13/1300/1800/0800 numbers which can be delivered to a Virtutel OnNet Voice solution or to an OffNet number.
- International Inbound Services with numbers available in Various Popular countries overseas.