Virtutel’s heritage is in providing Wholesale Telecommunications Solutions to Managed Service Providers/System Integrator’s, small to medium service providers and international carriers. We provide a range of Solutions for Wholesale including;
- IP Transit delivered to Data Centres in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Hong Kong or the United States. We provide flexible configuration options including 95th Percentile Burst and Roaming Ports to all customers.
- Colocation & Telehousing available at all of our sites. We resell Full Rack, Half and Quarter Lockable Racks and work with you for a customised solution.
- Direct Internet Access (DIA) Internet Access Services delivered over Broadband ADSL, nbn™, UFB (NZ) or Ethernet.
- Metro Ethernet/Dark Fibre Services Layer 2 Metro Ethernet/E-Line Services and Dark Fibre (where available)
- Private Networks utilising the National and International Virtutel MPLS Network.
- SIP Trunking – Offer your customers full national coverage and porting of existing PSTN services to SIP for connection to PBX’s and Gateways. Services include access to the Virtutel Billing & Rating Engine.
- Hosted PBX providing a Full Cloud PBX Alternative for small business, multi-office businesses and business with roaming staff.
- Call Termination & Origination Services available to Wholesale Customers who have their own proxy/voice network and billing arrangements. Full National Coverage for Geographic Numbers and Call Termination to Local, National, Mobile and International destinations.
- Inbound 13/1300/1800/0800 numbers which can be delivered to a Virtutel OnNet Voice solution or to an OffNet number.