Virtutel’s core business is providing Wholesale Telecommunications Solutions to System Aggregators, small to medium service providers and MSPs. We provide a range of Solutions for Wholesale including;
- IP Transit delivered to Data Centres in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore or the United States. We provide flexible configuration options including 95th Percentile Burst and Roaming Ports to all customers.
- Colocation & Telehousing available at all NextDC Data Centres in Australia, 132 Franklin Street in Adelaide and 220 Queen Street Auckland. Options include Full Rack, Quarter Lockable and Shared Hosting
- Layer 3 ADSL2+ and NBN Available as prepackaged services with Included Data or available as a combined IP Transit and Aggregated product which allows you to control the bandwidth available to your end-users.
- Copper/Metro Ethernet/Dark Fibre Services Available as Layer 2, Layer 3 with Internet or as Private Networks.
- Private Networks utilising the National and International Virtutel MPLS Network.
- SIP Trunking – Offer your customers full national coverage and porting of existing PSTN services to SIP for connection to PBX’s and Gateways. Services include access to the Virtutel Billing & Rating Engine.
- Hosted PBX providing a Full Cloud PBX Alternative for small business, multi-office businesses and business with roaming staff.
- Call Termination & Origination Services available to Wholesale Customers who have their own proxy/voice network and billing arrangements. Full National Coverage for Geographic Numbers and Call Termination to Local, National, Mobile and International destinations.
- Inbound 13/1300/1800 numbers which can be delivered to a Virtutel OnNet Voice solution or to an OffNet number.
- International SIP Trunk and Inbound Services with numbers available in Various Popular countries overseas.