Virtutel Is proud to announce that our new POP in Hong Kong is now live. This enables us to complete a loop around Asia, linking connectivity between Perth and Singapore, Singapore and Hong Kong, Hong Kong and Los Angeles and Hong Kong and Sydney providing extra redundancy for International Private Links and IP Transit Connectivity. From Hong Kong, Virtutel will be establishing a Voice Gateway and Hosted PBX Platform and is able to provide both local connectivity and services into Vietnam, China, Japan and the Philippines, while Singapore will continue to service South Asian countries such as Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Virtutel has also lit up connectivity to AMS-IX in Hong Kong and will shortly be present on the largest Peering Exchange in Asia, HK-IX providing better Internet connectivity to providers in and around Asia. Feel free to contact us for further information or to discuss your requirements into Asia.
- Virtutel releases nbn™ Enterprise Ethernet
- Virtutel: Australia’s newest national voice carrier
- Virtutel selects PCCW Global’s nTwine UCaaS platform for cost-effective, scalable business communications
- Flexenclosure and Virtutel partner to build up to 20 edge data centres across Australia
- Virtutel now in Hong Kong