SIP Trunks are services that can be used with VoIP Equipment such as ATAs, IP Phones, Softphones, Mobile Phones with VoIP capability and Gateways or for connection to compatible IP PBX’s.
All services include:
- Caller ID (CLI) and caller ID restriction at no additional charge.
- Call Waiting, Hold, Transfer and Line Hunting at no additional charge.
- Voicemail, including Voicemail to Email
- Fail over Support (should your service unavailable, calls to your number can be sent automatically to another number).
- G711A as default codec and Support for G729a and GSM-FR Codecs for low bandwidth applications.
- Direct Indial Support for IP PBX’s.
Additional Numbers and Lines can be dynamically added by contacting Virtutel. Service numbers are allocated based on the location of your equipment/service available available in all Call Collection Areas within Australia and New Zealand. Direct In dial is fully supported on all supplied numbers.
Number Porting is available with the following Carriers;
- Symbio Networks
- TPG Group (Including AAPT, Soul, iiNet (Chime) and Internode(Agile))
We also offer a range of International SIP Trunks in the following Countries;
- United States
- Hong Kong
And many more. Please inquire for information on other countries.