Private Networks – IP VPN
Private Networks provide site-to-site, secure and reliable communications between fixed to fixed locations and for roaming staff. Private Networks allow you to share information between your sites locally, nationally or overseas via a range of different access mediums and provide for a range of applications including access to Cloud Computing Services, Voice and Video Conferencing.
Private Network services run over Virtutel’s Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. Multi Protocol Label Switching provides networks with a more efficient way to manage applications and move information between locations in a quick and secure manner. In addition to this, Private Network data is prioritised above regular traffic (premium class of service) providing little latency and higher throughput with security that is comparable to traditional frame delay and ATM networks.
Private Network services do not include access to the Internet. Virtutel offers a hosted firewall facility for Private Network customers requiring access to the Internet, however we actively encourage our partners to connect to the Virtutel Network and offer their own Private Cloud Hosting, Internet, Firewall and Content Filtering Services as Valid Added Services to their clients.
Virtutel understands that not all businesses are the same and that not one business is alike to another, hence why we have developed our Private Network solutions to be as flexible and tailored as possible to suit the needs of each business and their operating environment. Our network has been designed to take advantage of our relationships key international carriers to provide a fully global network footprint.
Virtutel Private Network services offer the following advantages:
- Support for Point-to-Multipoint or Point to Point IP WANs.
- Full Layer 3 QOS enabled to support prioritisation of multiple traffic types and grades
- Quality of Service (QoS) and committed bandwidth options allow full support for real-time applications.
- High availability (core network target – 99.99%)
- Fully managed Brocade & Cisco Powered Layer 3 Core.
- Backup Services available via 4G/3G, different ADSL/e.SHDSL/Fibre Carriers
- Multiple Routing protocols supported such as BGP, OSPF and RIP.
- Integrated Voice Network
- Diverse range of Access Options
- Remote Monitoring, Alerts & Remote Configuration of services through our Online Portal (Coming Soon).
- Highly customisable Firewall Options
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Ipv6 Support
- No Traffic Charges (Except for 4G/3G & Internet Access)
- Dedicated Support Team