Virtutel can supply colocation and equipment hosting within each of our Points of Presence. Colocation Services are available as Quarter, Half or Full Rack Lockable where available. Our Colocation/Telehousing solution is ideal for those customers that wish to provide value added solutions such as advanced Firewall or SaaS Applications with their offering. Our Colocation Solutions come with IP Transit included and a Trunk Port to Virtutel in the Price.
Rack Colocation is available at the following Data Centres;
- Equinix SY1/SY2/SY3/SY4/Sy5 (Sydney)
- Equinix ME1/ME2 (Melbourne)
- Equinix CA1 (Canberra)
- Equinix BR1 (Brisbane)
- Equinix PE1/PE2 (Perth)
- NextDC C1 (Canberra)
- NextDC P1 (Perth)
- NextDC B1/B2 (Brisbane)
- NextDC S1 (Sydney)
- NextDC M1/M2 (Melbourne)
- YourDC Hawthorn (Adelaide)
- The Data Centre (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Equinix SG1/SG2/SG3 (Singapore)
- Equinix HK1/HK2/HK3 (Hong Kong)
- CoreSite One Wilshire (Los Angeles, United States)
Full Racks come with 24 Hour Access, Dual Power Strips and a Minimum of 2kW power draw.
Quarter and Half Lockable racks with 24 Hour Access, Dual Power Strips and a Minimum of 1kW power draw.
Per RU Options are not available.